Friday

Where have I been?

I've been preparing for the big Writer's Conference I am attending in a few weeks. Oh my! There is too much to do, and NOT enough time each day. I have been working on pitches, and yes ... I am pitched right out. I am in pitch-overload and quit pitchy! 7 out of 11 of my pitches are to a point where I feel I can send them to my proofreader, but the other four are giving me a serious case of indigestion. Seriously ... how many times can one use the when formula without sounding like a broken record? (Only one of my perfected pitches is a true-to-form when formula. The others are very good variations.)
Anywho, I am excited to go. I can't wait to hear the speakers, sit in on readings and pitch my novels. I hope to get some good feedback at the conference. I also want to send a quick shout out to these and this (in diet) and plan on living on the two/combination of the two until my plane lifts off the ground.

Kristin