Sunday

I think I might be in a funk. Everything bugs me. I'm inpatient. I'm cold all the time. Normally I'm in love with the cold days of winter -- layered clothing, extra blankets, hot cocoa -- but right now, I'm just cold.
I need to get out of this funk I'm in. I'm doing well professionally. Amazing things are happening with the book. I am getting fantastic feedback. I know exactly where I want to go with THE TRAIT series and who I want to work with, but it doesn't seem to help my frostbitten psyche.

Maybe a top 5 will help?

TOP 5 ACTIVITIES I WILL TRY TO DO TO REVIVE MY SPIRIT.

#5 - Soak in hot bath while watching a chick flick. My daughter says it's a heavenly waste of time that I should indulge in.

#4 - Drink more soda. Yes, I actually have room to increase my soda intake because as of late, I have substantially cut back.

#3 - Scrapbook.

#2 - Finish Hive Mind.

#1 - Bake some sort of bread, cake-ish bread, not yeast bread.

I'll let you know if hot water, carbonation, my paper trimmer, my keyboard or the cake works.

Kristin